Friday, June 05, 2009

Why I Haven't Been Writing

So here's why I haven't been writing: I'm pregnant.

At first, when I wanted to write about it, I couldn't because it was too early. And later, I just didn't feel like writing. At all. About anything. I don't know if it's simple tiredness or what, but I don't feel like doingmuch of anything. It's like all my creative energy is sapped and I can't write or finish (or even work on) any art projects. It's really weird and annoying.

The pregnancy is good (I'm 15 weeks!) and it's been relatively easy so far. No morning sickness or nausea-- just exhaustion that's getting better the further in I get. We get to find out next Wednesday what we're having which is really exciting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 PM, July 08, 2009

 
Anonymous sewa elf said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

4:45 AM, July 29, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home